+ Register to Reply

Thread: Cloud Castle Hack & Bug Report - Cloud Castle (View Game Forum)

Cloud Castle Hack & Bug Report

We all love smooth and fair game. This thread is for gamers to report illegal use of Cloud Castle hack and bugs you have noticed in the game so that game developers are aware of it and can debug to make Cloud Castle game hack-free and bug-free.

Please report players who have Cloud Castle hacked or cracked, and filter out any new working Cloud Castle hack tool, free download survey scam site with virus or spyware, cash cheat sheet, money, items, codes obtained without approval, level or password crack, game software update bugs, lag, updated cheat engine, latest version of Cloud Castle trainer download, glitch, auto-training bot system programs, etc.

Please respect the game developers by using only legal Cloud Castle cheats or tricks (can be found on Cloud Castle Game Forum) but not manipulating any potential Cloud Castle bugs or hacks.

PS: Please DO NOT share any Cloud Castle hacks or any survey site with free hack tool download or your account will get BANNED!! You are only allowed to report any potential game-breaking hacking tool, cracking tool, Cloud Castle bugs, or game server lagging problems!!

so the coins i had collected suddenly shifted into negative. i must have been close to 200,000, but now, when it was negative, the number is going down (so back to zero) where (hopefully) the numbers will go up again. but how can it be negative. and its quite a bummer, is that part of the game? right now it says -58,015. but i'm not selling all this stuff so i can earn zero!

+ Register to Reply