+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blue Bomber jumps through a boss door and onto Wii U! Download the - Nintendo Wii U Chat (View Game Forum)

Feed The Blue Bomber jumps through a boss door and onto Wii U! Download the

Wii U: The Blue Bomber jumps through a boss door and onto Wii U! Download the original classic Mega Man, now available on the Virtual Console on Wii U. http://bit.ly/15eBdxC

I'm still waiting for earthbound

Sure would be nice to get some more 3DS VC releases. And by "some more" I mean "any at all."

Nintendo Im losing my love for you guys. Yall really dropped the ball on the Wii U. Stop doing what yall want and start listings to your customers!!!!

Hey guys, did you ever think that even though you might have the game already, that other people don't? So, instead of bickering that "Oh, it's just a re-release, blah blah" Just let it be. There are people who have not played this yet.

I will love to see bomberman ultimate downloadable in wii U
    Anyone agrees ?

not bad...except I am sure most own a Megaman collection.

Beware. Nintendo told me that any purchases are locked to the original console. So if like me your Wii U disk drive stops working (a common fault) then you stand to lose all your purchases it seems.

Apparently new 3d mario game is coming in October. I have a feeling that they are going to show everything this year during E3(Nintendo Direct)

Wt heack I bought a last generation device to play NES, I'm about to sell my Wii U

Fernando no Mercado Livre tem, comprei o meu em novembro vc acha fácil na internet.

Bought it. Love it.

Nossa, joguei muito isso, realmente demais a Saga Megaman.

How many times I need to play the same game over and over again? this is the 5th time I download the qst megaman game on a nintendo console... PLEASE GIVEME SOMETHING NEW TO PLAY!... like Megamann Legends 3 !! or a brand new Megaman game for Wii U

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast