+ Register to Reply

Thread: We know many of our customers have used Adobe Creative Suite for years. With - System Wars (View Game Forum)

Feed We know many of our customers have used Adobe Creative Suite for years. With

Puget Systems: We know many of our customers have used Adobe Creative Suite for years. With yesterday's announcement that Creative Cloud is the future for Adobe we wonder how our customers feel about the changes. Will you jump on Creative Cloud subscription model or keep using Creative Suite for as long as possible?

Info on shared link:
    http://goo.gl/ktwVs
    Adobe’s Creative Suite is dead, long live the Creative Cloud

It's the end of the line for boxed versions of Photoshop, InDesign, and the rest.

CS all the way. My property stays on my computer unless I say so

I've been subscribing to the Creative Cloud for 6 months, and I love it. However, I always liked knowing that I could own the software if I felt so inclined. This is potentially troublesome territory.

Everyone will probably get a crack for it

That is one way to put a damper on piracy.

Why does everybody have to jump on the cloud bandwagon? I was planning on finally getting maybe photoshop I guess I better hurry up before it's too late. What ever happened to choice? Everyone might not want to use the next "best" thing.

Work pays for the subscription model, but im sure as hell keeping my cs5 on hand.

Been using Adobe software around 13 years. I like the idea of individual programs but those prices are still very high. What if you don't use it everyday? It makes the software more affordable to the more basic individual and may help cut piracy. It does not really save you money in the long run, complete package is $50pm over a year that's $600 CS6 Master Collection is around $2000 around 3 years you could buy outright.

+ Register to Reply