+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want game for my gf - Girl Gamers (View Game Forum)

I want game for my gf

is there one?

I really need!

THANKS!

You can try need for speed turbo version. I am very confident that girls are really like these types of games.
    Last edited by Amber5; 07-23-2013 at 05:01 AM.

You need to try to purchased the fashion show game in which change the clothes of the women that's an interested and amazing game for the girls and specially your girl friend...

This game is not bad for my gf

find a two-players game that you can play together. that would be fun.

4 pic 1 song
    Candy Crush Saga
    Despicable Me: Minion Rush

you should try virtual world games, I personally like chitchatcity, try it out

Buy her any Dress up or barbie game! She would love it

All Girls luve barbies games dress up games so you can just find on Google Fun Games For Girls Or Dress Up Games so you can find better result.or simply type fungamesfor-girls(dot)com

Flashplay provide all favorite girls games like rihana make up, fashion, dress up, victoria make up, dulce make up...and lot of more so try this and i hope your girl friend like this online games.

flashplay.nl/meiden-spelletjes/

Girl like Barbie Games so i suggest you must try to purchase some Barbie doll games & you also can download from internet...with different sources.

I am very confident that girls are really like these types of games.

Don't stereotype. See what games of yours she likes the most, and particularly what particular features she likes about them, and then look for a good game along those lines. Alternatively, pick a game that reflects an interest or hobby she has. What the kitten above said is very good advice too - a two player game, to share the fun. Make sure you read on-line reviews so you can avoid buying a lame game.

You can Watch The Shining online for free here by clicking the video player or links below:
    Last edited by landyjack; 05-14-2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: http://vodly.tf/movie/9850/walle

I likes about them, and then look for a good game along those lines and keepwell

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast