+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Laptop or Gaming PC? - System Wars (View Game Forum)

Gaming Laptop or Gaming PC?

As I know you all are gaming freaks in here like me, I'd like to a very serious question regarding your gaming thing what will you chose to do your gaming setup on A gaming Laptop or a Gaming PC. For myself I'll any day chose Gaming PC with huge 54inch LED definitely with Alienware no doubt what about you guys?
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)

Gaming PC's are probably better haha but sadly I only have a laptop. It's not even a gaming laptop that costs a million dollars so I'm sure I'd change my mind if I had one of those :P

Pc are definitely better than laptop because I often encounter palm sweating problem as the keyboard area has a lot of heat emitted from laptop compared to separated keyboard for the pc.

gaming pc. theres no such thing as a gaming laptop contrary to what Razer and Alienware guys are saying. I'll only consider a laptop for gaming if the laptop can have better or at least the same specs than a desktop for the same price.

I'm really sorry tsubibo but I have to disagree with you. If you will check Toshiba Qosmio, it has the specs of a gaming desktop. Technically its a laptop but it has the capability of a gaming desktop.

the specs are on the low end of a gaming desktop. could it beat an origin genesis running an i7-3930k?

Technically its a laptop but it has the capability of a gaming desktop.

____
    Jay was as spotlighting in shakening up Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DVD

Quote Originally Posted by LbR View Post
    As I know you all are gaming freaks in here like me, I'd like to a very serious question regarding your gaming thing what will you chose to do your gaming setup on A gaming Laptop or a Gaming PC. For myself I'll any day chose Gaming PC with huge 54inch LED definitely with Alienware no doubt what about you guys?
    I think its gaming laptop

Alienware games lappies, like Dell desktops are poor, quality wise.
    Dells Customer Support is non-existant.

Research Overclockers, Tiger Direct, Best Buy or even Amazon.

I use Asus for both. But it depends on what your gaming needs are. I use a laptop for things like the Sims. But for more demanding PC games like Witcher 2, I'd go with a PC.

I use Hp laptop and i think its the best choice

better to use pc desktop for gaming... can be upgraded as needed game anytime

Obviously it must be Gaming PC than the Gaming laptop because of large screen as you said 54 inch LED,its awesome experience. You can face few issues in laptops like hand sweating due to its keyboard and small screen size you may not like it.......
    Read the best App game reviews & News

Gaming Laptop or Gaming PC?

Whatís The Real Difference Between A Gaming Laptop And Desktop?

I use Hp laptop and it's very good !

+ Register to Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast