+ Register to Reply

Thread: PSP joystick not responding problem - need repair help - PSP Chat (View Game Forum)

PSP joystick not responding problem - need repair help

The joystick on my PSP wont function will,i already let a Technician look at it and he found no defect on it... Help me guys is my psp already damage or there is something wrong with the settings on it? Thank you.
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)
    Last edited by Online Ray; 10-22-2012 at 07:54 AM.

How do we supposed to know whats wrong with your psp when you didnt state what function is not working or what is wrong with it? Do specify the problem your psp have encountered.

Oh I am sorry for not noticing you are specifying the joystick. I apologize I will edit your title to joystick help btw.

The joystick on my PSP wont function will,i already let a Technician look at it and he found no defect on it... Help me guys is my psp already damage or there is something wrong with the settings on it? Thank you.

Well, try to disassemble your psp (if you have guts) then clean the copper under the joystick. If that one didnt work, try to check if the transparent rubber was misaligned or there's a damage on it. By the way here's the picture of the transparent rubber on the psp.

Name:  transparent rubber psp.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  3.2 KB

I have to check the alignment of this rubber 3 times a year because sometimes my analog stick is not responding well.

Quote Originally Posted by hapipopo View Post
    Well, try to disassemble your psp (if you have guts) then clean the copper under the joystick. If that one didnt work, try to check if the transparent rubber was misaligned or there's a damage on it. By the way here's the picture of the transparent rubber on the psp.

Name:  transparent rubber psp.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  3.2 KB

I have to check the alignment of this rubber 3 times a year because sometimes my analog stick is not responding well.
    Yes... This one works for me... try to clean everything on it... transparent rubber & copper,. under & upper of the rubber... I just did it this morning... co'z the game I played (NFS) it always goes to the right side even if I'm not pressing the button or the analog stick... now it's done... & I'm playing smooth & easy...

+ Register to Reply