+ Register to Reply

Thread: Candy crush level 130 - Facebook Games Chat (View Game Forum)

Candy crush level 130

Check our latest Candy crush cheats, Hints, Tips & Help! We have the latest Candy Crush strategy guides, walkthroughs to progress pass the levels. Play the game via your iPhone, iPad or Android device and Facebook.

allcandycrush(dot)com

hey all. i have not played candy crush game yet so friends plz tel me how is the game because i have heard a lot about this game and i want to play it.

Candy crush is a lot of fun to play! However, once you get started you may not be able to put it down! Give it a try.

Just started on it and can't stop! Now I know what people mean when they say it's pretty addictive.

candy crush is my favorite ter game, a game that requires skill required

I have been with this game recently on my new Android phone. Its just fun playing all day.

in my opinion, it is not a difficult game, but only need accuracy eyes, as if the eyes move slightly it will mess up everything

Thanks but it makes it more interesting to crack the stages without any cheats..
    what say?

+ Register to Reply