+ Register to Reply

Thread: iOS marketing success share birthday - Game Developers Corner (View Game Forum)

iOS marketing success share birthday

Today is my 26-year-old birthday.Thank all my tough friends' caring and supporting.I'm glad to share my big success in iOS app marketing as a gift for more happiness.

I run a new app on iPad for several months, and it gains thousands of daily downloads now.Most of this owns to my partner"bestreviewapp".It's a good job in providing reviews for developers.I doubted this fashion at the first time, but I decided to have a try coz their offered Try Free issue. It turns out to be an excellent choice I have made.

I received dozens of real users' reviews on app store in 2 days, and my downloads increased in the same time.The users on their web mainly located in US, they tried my app and give their objective ratings and reviews.Personally my app is a cool and nice stuff, and gain more and more exposure with a lot help by bestreviewapp.The service price on bestreviewapp is reasonable and acceptable, and no more worries about privacy.Their web is http://www.bestreviewapp.com

Good luck to all app developers!
    Please reply to say happy birthday.

Woo!
    I haven't heard that before, I'll give a try.
    And happy birthday!

Very cool and happy birthday!

+ Register to Reply