Hello, my name is Mik and I'm the creator and developer of Undecima a new online browser multiplayer strategy game. After 6 years of intensive development and sleepless nights, I have finally finished my one-man project and it's up and running now. Undecima is in Open Beta at the moment and I welcome everybody to come and try it.
A bit about the game:
The world of Undecima was shattered due to a terrible cataclysm into eleven planes thrown apart into a void and faintly connected by the same arcane magic that tore it apart. Now it lies in ruins and ruled by a cruel and merciless wizard, who has in his possession the Crown of Ultimate Power the great artifact that can give supremacy to anyone who holds it. Now it can be up to you to claim the Crown of Ultimate Power and use it again for Good. Whether its the steel of Might, the power of Magic, the spirit of Nature, or the light of Faith, you shall face your enemies with courage and honour and prove yourself as a True Ruler of the World of Undecima.
You start with a small neutral village, develop it, select and research a town class for your town, train your troops, advanced through the levels, conquer a super-artifact, hold it for three days and claim yourself as a winner... The main concept that sets this game apart from other similar games is the fairness of the game play, you can read more about the game in this article on hubpages.
Some other interesting features of the game are:
- Simple but efficient combat mode (e.g. you can scout, attack, defend, counter-attack, intercept, and dodge enemies and reinforce your allies).
- Lack of tedious macro-management. You have plenty of upgrades and researches to do, but can control only one town.
- All units from very basic to elite have a set of abilities and skills that makes them unique in the game and useful in different situations.
- Four Town Classes to select (Might, Magic, Nature, and Faith) with unique buildings, upgrades, researches, units, and commanders.
- Ability to play either PvP or PvE or mix it at the same time. For example theoretically, you can finish the game without attacking another player (not sure if it's going to be fun though).
- Plenty of rewards, such as weekly ranking, overall ranks, medals, personal achievements and more.
- The game is addictive, but doesn't take up all of your time (here I'm not sure whether it's a good point or bad).
Here is the Undecima Trailer.
Or you can watch videos to check the gameplay on Undecima Video Channel
Here you can find Undecima Image Gallery.
Will be happy to hear your feedback and answer any questions here or on Undecima Forum.
And remember - Undecima Wants You!