+ Register to Reply

Thread: What is Video Card - Computer Hardware (View Game Forum)

What is Video Card

Hello friends, I wanted to know about Video Card, how to fix it
    (Kindly Register or Log In to Remove Ads and Start Posting in Games Dreams Forum)

The fastest and possibly cheapest way will be to replace it Unless it's a very expensive card, then I'd take it to a repair shop and wouldn't fiddle with it unless you know what to do (and from your question I can see that you don't).

The only fixable problem with video cards that comes to my mind is a fan replacement, everything else would likely require replacement of the whole card... or alternatively it may cost you just as buying a new one
    Undecima - the World of Strategy and Battle

Video card are also called as graphics card. It increase quality of picture. used for playing high end video games.

what is video card

A video card is a PC component that is used to enhance the quality of images showed on a display. It is attached to the motherboard and controls and calculates an image's appearance on the screen. The video card is an intermediate device that accelerates the video throughput.

Videos cards are also known as graphics cards, video adapters, display cards, graphic adapters and graphic accelerators.http://www.yupstrips.com/listing.php?g=Manali][hotel booking system][hotel room booking][hotel booking websites in manali]
    Last edited by yupstrips; 05-03-2016 at 10:47 AM. Reason: nothing

+ Register to Reply