+ Register to Reply
Page 219 of 224 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3360

Thread: +9 Coop Quest #27 - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

So sorry to hear about your troubles Scuba. I am still on the hunt for my rare fish. That's a challenge in itself!

SUSIE...I loved Big Bang this week. I was so surprised!
    Doodle...Quilty...Quilty2 L54...7424 L46

Oh no! Sorry to hear Scuba! I refused on both reefs. Saw your message before I accepted, thankfully. I'll try holding out hope that they will unstick you, but we haven't had much success with that. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I wish I knew how to hack into the game and fix it. Al, of it. And, reset the old challenges so we could get the chalkenge fish, and, give the red hawkfish his colour back, and.... Everything!

I'll keep checking in.

Susie, I heard about some real foul weather in Arksnsas. Hope you and Mike are doing ok?
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5
    🐠🐚Hey Disney! Give us a Finding Dory Extension to Nemo's Reef!🐙🐳

Weather has been horrible in this state for a couple of weeks, but we're doing ok. Beth, I loved Big Bang also, so glad there will be another season, I thought this was going to be the last. And here is yet another storm.

Stay safe Susie! I'll keep checking in here as I can. Going to my dad's mom's grave tomorrow to clean it up for Mother's Day. We haven't been for at least two years.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Happy Monday everyone! Hope the weekend treated you all well.

I can coop today.
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Hello all! Still locked in the coop from last week, but I can report that I have received a response from Disney:

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting suggestions did not resolve the issue. Our development team has been alerted about this issue and as soon as a resolution is found an update will be released into the app store for you to download.

If possible, please respond with the following information so we can pass it along to our developers for further investigation.

Still playing h&s and completing Mr. Ray's homeworks to keep my busy. Thinking of everyone.

Same thing they told me, scuba cat, it won't happen. Forum has been down a couple of days. Wish you had another reef to go to.

Hello all! Good to see the forum back up again.

Hi Scuba and Susie! So glad to see forum is back and you're still playing. Think Susie is right and maybe you could start another reef Scuba if you can. We'll be here to help. And it's a very long shot that Disney will get it fixed any time soon, if ever.

Wow, wonder what happened to the forum? Glad it's back up. Sorry to hear about the reef Scuba. Long weekend here, so I won't coop. Building a shed! See you!
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Hello all! Reef is still uncooperative, but I wanted to check in and wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

I had a thought and wondered what others thought of this idea. Wondering if there is a way to "downgrade" to the previous version of Nemo (1.8.2), then update to the current version (1.9.0) and if that would make any difference to the stuck coop problem. Just not sure if it would be possible to downgrade and what the effects of that would be. Welcoming feedback on the concept.
    Last edited by scuba cat; 05-19-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Hello, scuba cat.. They had problems when they tried to put in a code to transfer your own device a few months ago. I just looked and they put out this update in December, so maybe they fixed that. I guess you could give it a try and see if it would clear up. There's no way to downgrade to previous version. Interesting note, only ios has the version 1.9.0. My stuck icon is on a Google app and no version update there since 1.8.1, so I can't even try that. I went back and researched this and the version 1.9.0 is what they put out to create a game code. Some people did fine with the update, some did not. Read the thread what is a game code.
    Last edited by susie; 05-19-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Hi Susie! How are you?
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

If anyone could figure out how to keep Trump overseas, I would be in a better mood. What an idiot.

It's disturbing that enough people voted for him to be elected.

+ Register to Reply