+ Register to Reply
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: TS discussion only - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Lady, scary resigned today.

I saw that just a little while ago, Susie! Saw some really hilarious twitter postings about it. Not sure how to post them in here. Un-frigging-believable!
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5
    🐠🐚Hey Disney! Give us a Finding Dory Extension to Nemo's Reef!🐙🐳

It is unbelievable, Lady, this has been the worst administration ever. He talked about Putin during his campaign like he was his hero, unprecedented, meets with him and maybe someone finally talked some sense into him, now Putin is furious he is not the friend he thought he was going to have, a little backfire on the entire Russian situation.

I was watching some news coverage tonight, Susie. Looks like John Kelly is trying to whip him into shape. Hopefully his military experience will bring some sanity to the White House.

How's the game treating you this week?
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Hi everyone, finally got a chance to get in here and catch up with y'all. Thanks everyone for filling crates, it is much appreciated. This game can indeed be frustrating at times and I find sometimes I just need to get away from it every now and again to recharge my batteries. There was something very calming about Nemo that I miss and haven't found it anywhere else yet. Oh well....

Hope everyone is enjoying their summers.
    Fishiekiss 55; Twofishiekisses 55; fk3 in never neverland; Fishiekissfour 53; Fishiekissthefifth 47; fishiekiss6 44; Fishiekiss_VII 41; Fishiekiss8 23 and a bunch of babies!
    Patched Red Xmas Trees on fk, 2fk, fk3 & fk4 - lower right corner

Hi everyone! It was a busy weekend. We had a wedding to go to on the Island. Bride was late for her own wedding. It was cold as heck on the boat, and the bridesmaid dresses were turquoise crushed velour with fuschia lacing up the front! Egads!

Back at work today, and I see there are some new things coming up in the regatta.
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Hey everyone!

Some cool stuff in the update. I like the new coral "fence". They gave the blonde valley girl a makeover. The golf course guy now gas a gf or wife that sits and watches him and giggles!

Can't wait to see what the new regatta, and the plane contest are all about.
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a real noticible slowdown since the update, think they put in too many new graphics.
    Last edited by susie; 08-13-2017 at 05:05 PM.

I'm noticing it too, Susie! And, people are complaining about it on the TS forum. Some think it's because of the little comet tails when you get XP, coins, etc. Also, those comet tails become annoying very quickly. People are calling for their removal.

Some of the other changes are pretty good. I'm not sure if Tuesday's regatta will now be the new pirate one? The 18th seems to be the date for the other contest.

How are you and Mike doing? It's actually sunny here right now! It's rained the whole past week, with thunder storms, power outages, wind damage. This summer has really been the pits for us.
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

I think that's the reason, also, Lady. I'm not sure about Tuesday either. We quit doing them and are all the way to the bottom again, but we're talking about doing it this week just to see what it's all about. Same here as far as summer has gone, storms over and over, pouring rain right now. What forum are you referring to? This jerkiness is really getting on my nerves, wish I had not done the update.
    Last edited by susie; 08-13-2017 at 07:30 PM.

Problem is, with this game, I think you are pretty much forced to do the updates.

There is an official TS forum Susie. Structured just like this one (gamesdreams), from what I can tell. No conversations like us, but lots of good info.
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

I'm doing the regatta, but am disappointed because I thought we were suppose to be offered new and different tasks. Mine are the same old thing. I don't know what is going on in this game.

I opted not to take a resypt this week too, Susie. I couldn't tell from the game info that was posted whether the new stuff was starting this week or not. They have been very wishy-washy about this. I'm getting ticked with them. They are coming up to the 4th year anniversary of this game and I'm thinking that like Nemo, and Mystery Manor, after 3 yrs these games just go downhill.
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

New regattas start August 22
    Aerial Challenge starts August 18
    Doodle...Quilty...Quilty2 L54...7424 L46

Yeah, got that newsletter and saw that. I still don't get the aerial challenge and why it would start at the end of the regatta.

+ Register to Reply