+ Register to Reply
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast

Thread: TS discussion only - Nemo's Reef (View Game Forum)

Susie I hope that your property is not prone to flooding and that the storm system does weaken before it gets to you. My husband had to go to San Antonio today. I can't wait for him to get back home tonight. Not being able to physically help yet is wearing me out strangely enough. Tomorrow I will get out and help to burn off some of this energy.
    Doodle...Quilty...Quilty2 L54...7424 L46

Hope it does die down a lot before it gets to you Susie!

Definitely glad the plane is done. Somehow managed to come in third. We are racing again, but growing weary of these new tasks. Dumping all the mystery ones, and the send ships ones. Managing to do ingots.
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5
    🐠🐚Hey Disney! Give us a Finding Dory Extension to Nemo's Reef!🐙🐳

Downhill slope here and it looks like it is going to take a slight turn now, so we may not get so much, they can't decide yet. I hate he had to go to San Antonio and hope he got home fine. We aren't doing the regatta this week, got burned out with it last week. Lady, that dumping tasks and waiting 30 minutes for them to refresh wears me out, too. At least it did not take that long to change Nemo tasks.

Took more of an eastern direction, looks like Kathy is getting a lot of rain.

I hate the dumping over and over again too. Such a pain. We are going to try something different this week. I read on the TS forum a woman who races solo, who says that she never enters the race right away. She lines up a bunch of tasks that she can do first, preps all the stuff she needs, then she starts, and finishes fast. Apparently the winner is not the first past the post, but the one who does it in the shortest time. We are going to try.

Glad that Harvey is not wreaking as much damage as it enters your area, Susie. I see that another is brewing. Irma? Or something like that. They seem to get worse every year. Stay safe. We've actually had a few days without rain. Marc and I took Friday off, for an extra long weekend before classes start again. It's already getting cold here at night. Far too early. Hope it's just a blip, and our Fall is better than Summer was.
    Last edited by LadyoftheCliff; 09-04-2017 at 07:47 PM.
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Well, I am doing it this week with three towns and the first thing I had to do was dump all but two tasks, then start the wait. That is the real irritation of this. Good luck!

We started well, but as of this afternoon the task board has just tanked. Nothing good at all.

Kathryn is almost back home from California. She's driving today. Apparently the fires in California have made the air pretty stifling. She said it was soot raining down on the car, and her throat was sore from it. Fires still going on in BC too. She's looking forward to getting back home.

Today was our first day of the Fall term. It was oddly quiet. I teach tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it. But I'm sure I'll get into a routine soon. Doc says I have a new fibroid. Still relatively small, but I'm having back and leg problems again, so need further tests. She thinks my sacral nerves are being pinched somehow, but doesn't think the fibroid is doing it. Hopefully we figure it out soon!

Hope you guys are all safe and sound!
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Damn, Lady, you can't catch a break. Do something now, I let mine go and my back, entire right leg and foot are hidious. I did not realize Kathryn was stiil there. The fires are horrific, as much as the hurricanes. I've been wondering about Deb and the fires. What is going on with this weather? Right now I feel like it is trying to take out Canada and North America.

The weather is just so freakish, Susie. Mother Nature needs a vacation to get her head back in the game, for sure! You go get your back and leg looked after too! We are both so stubborn aren't we, lol. I'm just waiting for my referrals now. Been putting up with the pain and discomfort for months.

I think Deb must be doing ok, as I've been filling crates for her. Hope everyone else is ok too. Did you see my post about John? He's not in any harm from Harvey, but he's put in his application for hospice care. His sense of humour is still sharp as a knife though!
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Any updates from anyone? Hope everyone is ok?
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Doing ok, Lady, just not checking forum often, no one seems to want to come in here anymore. Cursing this new update and the ridiculous tasks you spend all day dumping, I haven't even gotten started yet today because of that. I feel like they ruined it, really making me lose interest in the regatta. Hope you're doing well. Update, I have had only two tasks show up all day offering 135 pts, everything else has been crap. Just irritating, not fun.
    Last edited by susie; 09-13-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Hope everyone is safe and sound? Marc has a cousin in Florida, and she's ok, thank goodness. She was totally emergency ready, and shocked her boyfriend the morning after Irma hit them, with a charcoal BBQ in a can on their balcony. Even with no power they had coffee and sausage for b'fast! Smart lady. They were inland enough that they didn't gave flooding, but no power, tons of debris.

Susie, we are feeling the same about regatta. So annoying to have the board clogged up with mystery tasks and constantly dumping. Not sure how much longer we are going to continue with regatta. Kathryn is trying to get settled in back in BC. Lots to catch up on, but her garden is apparently just gang busters. I will keep checking in here as often as I can!
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

I'm glad the cousin made it through okay, just a horrible ordeal with these hurricanes. Certainly been irritating with these new tasks, and I am not amused by the amusement park today, which now shows up as a task. Ridiculous.

I'm playing hookey from work today! Got anew family doc! My gyno got us in with this new one, and she's just the bees knees. Did the I take this morning, and I'm going to run out for my blood work and a back X-ray in a little bit. Btw, not to rub it in, but we've had the most amazing week, weather-wise. Sun, and mid 20s every day.

I just caught the game tutorial first thing this morning, Susie, but I'm seeing on the TS forum now that there are regatta tasks. Kathryn and I finished yesterday, with some struggle, so I'll have to wait to pass judgement on them. The only thing I thought about the anniversary game was surely it has to be easier than flying that bloody little plane, lol. I'll let you know after I try it.

Happy Friday!
    LadyoftheCliff, Lvl 55
    LadyoftheDeeps, Lvl 54
    GMT-5

Good for you, Lady, glad you like the new doc. I've finished mine, but Mike is lagging behind. He's gone to his deer camp today to mow, so I'll have to work on his. Still disgusted with the constant dumping of the stupid tasks they put in. I'm curious about what Beth thinks of this, wish she would drop in more.

+ Register to Reply