+ Register to Reply

Thread: Annoying Games Centre pop up - iPhone / iPad Games Chat (View Game Forum)

Annoying Games Centre pop up

Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this annoying pop up which appears on starting up various games such as ragdoll and pitfall?

I think it's called a games centre whereby you can login and share your points online with friends. However, recently it doesn't even get that far and the screen freezes and the cancel button doesn't work so I have to close the game. Very annoying. I'd post a screenshot of it but I've yet to learn how to do that. One step at a time!

Thanks

I'm sorry,I don't have a solution but I have a similar problem. Every time I do a Sudoku it pops up, sometimes several times. Very distracting. I've tried turning it off in settings but I keep being sent around in circles...

Hi there! Since you are talking about free-to-play games, you will have to remember that the developer still has to make some money from the app! Ads are one of the ways to get this done and it works pretty well most of the time. However, some titles do offer a one-off in-app purchase that you can use to remove all ads. Check your settings!

+ Register to Reply